Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the early bird.

i'm really digging karla's closet right now. for someone so young she has a very definitive and classy style. i certainly wasn't that fashionable in high school. plus, she's just so damn pretty. i've already garnered a wish list of some of her clothes, built centrally around these trousers.

See what I mean, though? Lovely. Certainly not the dressings of your average 16 to 17 year old. I'm essentially in total envy of this girlie.

In other news. I've got class today, plus a load of errands to run/get taken care of over the course of the day. I really ought to start getting up earlier but its just so damn hard. I'm not much of a morning person. But once I've actually managed to drag myself out of bed, I really do enjoy being up this early. It feels like I've got the whole day spread out before me. Strange, because in high school I used to be able to get up at 5 or 6 in the AM and think nothing of it. I'm getting old.

The weathers been utterly lovely lately as well. A friend of mine was in town from Tahoe this weekend and we went into the city for the day. Stopped by the Academy of Science and the lines to get into the jungle exhibit were rediculouse, so we just went around and made faces at the fishies and squawked at the albino alligator. Then we caught the bus down to ocean beach just in time for one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. No joke, check it out.

No comments: